Click on the link here for Audio Player – Chet Baker Trio, live at The Moonlight – Italy – 1985
As the Western half of the U.S. continues in bake-n’-broil mode, I thought I would offer something that, at least might, take the emotional temperature down a few degrees.
The Chet Baker Trio, live in Italy at The Moonlight Club in 1985. A very intimate club setting with a very relaxed and free-form feel to the performances.
Chet Baker is joined on this session by Michel Gariller, piano and Massimo Moriconi, bass.
Not that many songs, but everybody gets in some extended solos.
Judging from the weather outside, this might just be perfect Summer Sunday Afternoon music.
Enjoy . . .and hydrate.
- Sunday Jazz Corner with Chet Baker (harlemcondolife.com)
- [Sound and Vision]: Let’s Get Lost (tsarblog.wordpress.com)
- Eliane Elias offers inspired tribute to Chet Baker (seattletimes.com)
- Chet Baker on Grooveshark (grooveshark.com)
- Song of the Day: Oh! You Crazy Moon (bloggingtonybennett.com)
- Eliane Elias: From Brazil with Chet (tunetribune.com)
- Bill Moody, author of Looking for Chet Baker (lifepediablog.wordpress.com)